Kimberly Bershadsky PT, DPT, CEEAA
- Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy - 1992
- AT Still University, Mesa, AZ
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy - 2019
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Certified Exercise Expert for Aging Adults (CEEAA)
Kim joined the Twin Lakes Physical Therapy staff in 2005 and is the Director of the clinic in Gray. She has completed the American Back Pain Centers Strategic Orthopedics Course I and II for lumbar and cervical spine management. She completed training for her Certification as Exercise Experts for Aging Adults in 2009. She was an adjunct professor in the Physical Therapist Assistant program at Central Georgia Technical College in 2019 and has been a Clinical Instructor for physical therapy students throughout her career.
Kim returned to Georgia in 2003 to be closer to her extended family. She and her husband have two adult children, Katie and Matt. She enjoys spending time with her family, reading, and cooking.
- Member of APTA from 1990 to present
- Member of PTAG from 2005 to present
- Member of the Academy of Geriatric Physical Therapy from 2005 to present